Good dental hygiene is the foundation of a healthy smile. That’s why we proudly offer our Miami patients not only high-quality preventive care and cleanings, but also education about dental hygiene. As your dental care provider, we want you to know how to properly care for your teeth and prevent dental problems.
How to avoid dental problems? Good daily dental practice, including:
- Brush after meals with a toothbrush that has soft or medium bristles.
- Use toothpaste with fluoride.
- Use dental floss every day.
- Eat fewer sweets, especially between meals.
- Do not smoke or chew tobacco products.
- Visit your dentist for regular check-ups.