COVID-19 Safety Message: Visit our practice with confidence – your safety is our top concern.
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Posted on: February 6, 2016
Tips for Traveling with Your New Affordable Quality Dentures
When it’s time to visit exotic lands, you want your smile to look its best. Having an organized plan for denture care on the road can ensure that it will. You’ll need to choose your meals and beverages carefully, pack the right denture cleaning products and tools, and remember to stick to your daily routine for the best results. Here are some essential denture travel tips to make your vacation easier:
- Having your dental dentures break or chip while you’re on vacation is a nightmare. Don’t get stuck with limited options. Plan your restaurant visits carefully. Research menus before you reach your destination, and look for soft, manageable foods you can easily chew. Bring along your own snacks for flights and long drives.
- Pack a travel-size mouthwash. It will come in handy on long flights when you can’t brush your dental dentures right after eating. You’ll reduce the risk of food particles sticking to your dental dentures, and your breath will stay fresh.
- The best dentures deserve the right cleaning tools. Be sure to bring your denture brush or a soft-bristled toothbrush that won’t damage your dentures. The free toothbrushes your hotel provides might be too hard.
- Don’t forget your covered storage container; you’ll need it for soaking your dentures overnight. You invested wisely in affordable quality dentures, so don’t pay a hotel convenience store $20 for a cheap plastic box.
- Affordable quality dentures allow you to spend more money on leisure, but that’s only true if they do their job properly. If you’re having any problems like irritation or slipping, see your dentist before you leave. It might be difficult to find affordable emergency care at your travel destination. Your dentist can fix any problems and ensure that you have the best dentures in your travel party.
To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Miami, call Miami Center for Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry today at (305) 306-9250 or make an appointment.
Miami Center for Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Miami. Our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Miami Center for Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Miami Center for Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry.