We are accepting new patients!
Proper dental care is important for all ages. Good dental health requires daily care of your teeth, including brushing, flossing, and regular dental check-ups. It is recommended that you receive professional dental check-ups and cleanings at least 1-2 times per year. At Miami Center for Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry, we provide top service for your annual check-ups and cleanings, as well as necessary treatment you may need.
Call (305) 387-6453 or click here to make an appointment today. At Miami Center for Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry, we want to ensure your smile is bright and healthy for years to come.
How to avoid dental problems? Good daily dental practice, including:
- Brush after meals with a toothbrush that has soft or medium bristles.
- Use toothpaste with fluoride.
- Use dental floss every day.
- Eat fewer sweets, especially between meals.
- Do not smoke or chew tobacco products.
- Visit your dentist for regular check-ups.